Sunday, February 14, 2016

"Our Underground Life", Episode #2: Making Manure Tea, House Burial Update, And Silly Sons

I know that you've always desperately wanted to know how to make manure tea, right? ;)  So I thought I'd take this opportunity in today's episode of "Our Underground Life" to teach you that very difficult skill.

We are on the final phase of our house burial! YIPPEE! I show you what Troy has done so far. I can't tell you how RELIEVED I am that we are going to have a place to plant all the fruit trees and bushes that will be arriving in about a month. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm going first to embed the video from a couple of weeks ago where I explain the huge delay we had in getting the burial completed.

Want to see a nine-year-old boy in all his silly glory? Sure you do! That's in the video, too!

Enjoy them both, and please share this post/the OUL epis. Thanks! :)